I write this as the baby is asleep and I have a couple of hours to myself, which these days, is non existent!!!!!
The New Year is here and boy it’s going to be a good one, but as I look towards the future, I always look back too and it got me thinking; 2016 was full of challenges for me. Having a baby, holding down a part-time job, doing my business, building a house, it’s been a hell of a ride but I’ve learnt some very cool lessons along the way.
- Health – If you haven’t got good health, you can kiss your butt goodbye. It’s so important in this life to recognise your body and the signs that it’s not well. Listen to it and you will find your life will improve considerably. Ways to do that are Exercise, good Nutrition and being mindful. Make 2017 a year where you look after yourself.
- Mindset is fundamental. A strong mental attitude will get you through anything. Stay positive, stay focused, stay grateful and you will reap the rewards.
- Be kind to your loved ones – be loyal, loving, and remember to treat people, how you wish to be treated.
- Treat each day as a new adventure and don’t worry about the little things. They ALWAYS work out, ALWAYS!!!!
- Give back. It doesn’t mean you have to spend all your time volunteering; help someone in need, do a good deed.
- Follow your dreams – Do something worthwhile, that lights you up, from the inside out.
- Connect with like minded people. There is nothing more thrilling than talking to a group of people that are like you and want only success. They are positive, uplift you and will support you so go find them.