The key to making your business work, is researching your ideal client and when I say researching, I mean knowing them explicitly.
Why is it important?
Mapping out your ideal client is the first step in any business, but it seems to be the one thing that stops people in their tracks and puts most people out of business, before they even get off the ground. “I don’t know where they are”, “I don’t know how to connect with them”.
Once you’ve nailed the ideal client avatar, you can start to target them. You will know what their struggles / pain points are, or you know what they want and you will have the very service / product to offer them, but where do you start?
Have a watch of the video for my strategies on:
- How to work out your ideal client
- Where to find them
- What platform is best for you and your business
- Finding clients on Facebook
- Customising your FB Posts to target your ideal audience
- Find competitors and look up their #hashtags on Instagram
- How to connect with them
- How to build your social media strategy
- Recommendations and referrals
If you have any questions, please do comment.